The enemy needs us to really feel rejected . . . omitted, lonely, and fewer than. After we enable him to talk lies by our rejection, he pickpockets our objective. Cripples our braveness. Dismantles our desires. And blinds us to the great thing about Christ’s highly effective love.
In Uninvited, Lysa shares her personal deeply private experiences with rejection—from the extremely painful childhood abandonment by her father to the perceived judgment of the peerlessly toned girl one elliptical over.
With biblical depth, intestine-sincere vulnerability, and refreshing wit, Lysa helps readers:
- Launch the need to crumble or management the actions of others by embracing God-honoring methods to course of their harm.
- Know precisely what to hope for the following ten days to regular their soul and restore their confidence.
- Overcome the 2 core fears that feed our insecurities by understanding the key of belonging.
- Cease feeling unnoticed and begin believing that “set aside” doesn’t imply “put aside.”
- Finish the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to show a small incident right into a full blown challenge.